Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Friday and I'm glad.

Yesterday I was hanging around the parking lot at the Methodist Church, waiting for my piano lesson to begin, so thought I would take a few photos of the wildflowers in bloom.

We usually go on quite a few hikes and take lots of flower pictures in the summer, but haven't managed to get out much this year. Maybe there's still a little time left. I hear people are already picking blueberries, too, so we'd better get out there and find a good spot!

It's been another busy week, though I can't recount much of importance. Just the usual work and doing things around the house.


School's about to start; our grandson Aidan will be in first grade and is excited about going to a new school. He went to meet his teacher last night. Here's hoping he will have a great school year! He's also playing football...oh, my goodness, it's probably a good thing I am not there or I would be worrying constantly that he was going to get hurt or dehydrated or something!
Happy Anniversary to Susan and Corey...they will be married 6 years tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day! And happy birthday to our son in law Miles yesterday...hope this is the best year yet!
For Sarah's baby bump update, click here. Can't wait for little Beck to arrive!
For Emery's medical update, click here. We're grateful she is doing amazingly well.
And for lots more Tundra Golf photos, click here.

No comments: