Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Spring!

Yes, the calendar says it's now spring but Ajax doesn't quite believe it and neither do I!

Here's the view from our bedroom window a few days ago.

I know I am not supposed to complain about the weather but I am really OVER winter this year! I looked out the window today and it was snowing again. I am sure it's the harshest winter since I've lived here and Rich agrees it's one of the worst in his 18+ years on the island. And it hasn't hurt that I've usually managed to be off somewhere during at least part of the coldest/dreariest times in the past, so my perspective is probably skewed. I am having to tough it out this year and it's making me a little moody! I know it's not the biggest thing in the world to be whining about, so I will leave it at that and hope for a sunny, warmish day soon.

I came across this inspiring video the other day and LOVED it. What a different world we would have if we adopted a giftivistic attitude. Check it out by clicking here.

1 comment:

Suzassippi said...

It is definitely spring here--the pollen count is awful and I came home from Natchez sick and getting sicker. I'll take snow. ;)