Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Sarah--but we ARE big fans of this one!

Today is my daughter Sarah's 30th birthday.   I am not sure how 30 years have gone by.  Wasn't she just a tiny newborn in my arms?  Time flies.  You turn around and they are grown up.  Insert any relevant cliche here.  All of them seem to be true.  

We wish you a very happy birthday, Sarah, and wish we could be there to help you celebrate.  You are a wonderful daughter, a fabulous mom, and an amazing person with many talents and a beautiful heart.   We love you and miss you!

6 comments:

Lauri said...

What an adorable family! Happy Birthday to Sarah!

Sarah Durham said...

Thank you mom! What a funny title! Miss you so much and wish you could be here too! Love you!

sarah b. said...

heehee, when i went to southern california to visit the inlaws, my father in law greeted me by saying "merry christmas to the OTHER alaskan sarah we love!!" and reid said, "please don't bring it up sarah, let's just get through the holidays..." it was pretty funny.

Gigi said...

Sarah B., that is hilarious. :)

Betty said...

Another birthday gone by! Happy Belated #4.....hope you had a wonderful day! I had a wonderful day when I was 30 also so wish you many more. Love, Granny

Kathi said...

Don't know how I missed this one! I do hope your birthday was fabulous, Sarah. I can't believe 4 of our kids are in their 30's now! I'm with you, Jane- how did they grow up so fast?