Thursday, October 29, 2009

Witchy Woman

Rich's witch pumpkin turned out really well! He has this carving thing down.
Both jack-o-lanterns are on display in the kitchen window. Come by and see us! We are hoping they last till Halloween. I told Rich he could carve a few more but he nixed that idea pretty quickly.


We've had a pretty quiet and routine week so far, which is nice after the recent flurry of activity. Tomorrow I'm going to the annual USAFV Domestic Violence Awareness luncheon, which is always interesting and informative, although it's a shame that we still need that kind of activity. Unfortunately, domestic violence is still a huge problem. I hope we can all do more to increase respect, love and peace in our households and our communities. Thanks to USAFV for all the good work they do.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Wow! I am more than impressed with those pumpkins! He is very talented!

Gigi said...

He's using patterns but it's still a lot of work!

Akutan's April Dawn said...

I LOVE carving pumpkins!! I went with an easy pattern this year... last year I cut out "Happy Halloween" and had a pirate ship! :D

Happy Halloween!