Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh, there are not enough hours in the day!

Aidan and Ally spent the night with Gigi and Grandpa again on Saturday. We got up and walked over to McDonald's for breakfast and fun in the playroom. I am not a big McDonald's fan and don't typically eat there, but who can turn down these little sweethearts? Ally was Little Miss Friendly, saying "HI!" to everyone who walked in and then asking them, "What's YOUR name?"

Aidan enjoyed the games and flying off the slide at top speed.


Look at me!

Swimming at the hotel pool is always a good way to pass the time!


Rich and Aidan got back to work on the massive Lego project. Hurray!! All finished--what a job but they showed their perseverance!


All too soon, it was time to say goodbye again. We had a very quick trip but packed in all the fun we could handle. Here's my sweet girl, Ally.

And our big boy, Aidan


Susan and her sweet kiddos

My baby girl and me

Look at that face!

After the kids went home, I met my great friends Karen, Kelly and Connie for dinner, catch-up, and laughs. They are my girls!

No comments: