Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun in the Sun

 Elle is quite the water baby and LOVED the big slide best of all. 
 She convinced all of us to take a turn at the slide. Thankfully, there are no photos of me coming down. That thing was FAST! 
 Little swimmer
 Sarah and Elle
 On the other hand, Beck preferred the sandy beach and played happily for long periods of time.

Here are a few photos of the resort. We got a good deal on Sniqueaway and were mostly pleased with our stay.  Meal service in the restaurant was super slow and not the best food but otherwise everything was great.  (I was a little disappointed that my "fondue" was chunks of cheese in a bowl. When I asked about it, I was told, "we just CALL it fondue."  Really?  Shouldn't you tell your customers that up front?!)  But there were certainly lots of things for the kids to do, which was our main objective.  




Ahhhh, lots of sunshine and beautiful scenery....I loved it.

No comments: