Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jersey Shore

No internet at the house we're renting! What was I thinking?? We are at an internet cafe but no time to write much. Having a blast--here are a few of the many photos we've taken. Hope to post more later!

Update--June 21--

The time has flown by and I still haven't had a chance to do much on the blog, obviously. We are finished with our week at the shore and the kids have all gone home. Today is Rich's bday and Father's Day--so my Mom and I took him out to dinner.

In the above photo, we see Sarah and Elle on the merry go round at the arcade on the boardwalk in Ocean City. Elle was so cute to watch as she discovered and explored lots of new things while here.

The view from the ferris wheel.

My Mom on the porch of the house we rented.

Mom threw a surprise bday party for me. These are just a few of the people who came....

Sarah and Elle
Elle on the boardwalk. She wanted to walk on her own like everyone else--no stroller for her!

My brother, sis in law and kids came for a few days but unfortunately the kids were still in school.

Cousins Abby, Aidan, Becca, Alex and Billy enjoying the surf.

Elle loved the water, even though it was freezing cold.

Billy, my brother's youngest.

Aidan enjoying the waves despite the temp.

2 comments:

alaskagal98 said...

Wow! Looks like tons of fun!!

Cookie Dough said...

Fun!! Enjoy those kids & babies!