Sunday, September 28, 2008

Debate Watch Party






We had a great time gathering together to watch the Presidential debate on Friday night. Our little community has some committed individuals who are working hard to get the word out about why we think Barack Obama should be the next President of the United States. On Saturday, two of us were trained to be volunteer voter registrars. Yeah, it's pretty late, with the deadline fast approaching on October 5. Since Rich and I were out on vacation, I feel like I am running way behind on organizing!

Our push between now and Oct. 5 will be registering as many voters as we can possibly reach. I can't stress how important it is for all of you to REGISTER if you have not already done so, and to encourage everyone around you to get registered!

2 comments:

Suzassippi said...

Get your feet off that couch! LOL You look great in that picture, btw.

Gigi said...

Thanks! My shoes were off. LOL