Saturday, April 2, 2011

San Francisco Street Scenes

People watching is always very interesting! Here are a few photos from our days out and about. At Golden Gate Park
Woman doing tai chi at the park


Golden Gate Park


Volleyball players at the park


I was sitting in the back seat while Sara, Rich and I were driving around. I decided to play this little game in which I took a photo out the window every time the car stopped. Here are just a few of them, including this funky, scary peeps display.


Two guys at the BART station


People chatting while homeless man sits nearby. I thought it was sadly interesting that no one seemed to notice him.


Church
Trolley and pedestrians


San Francisco streets seem to be very friendly for folks using alternate means of locomotion


Phone, shopping bag and dog on leash


Something futuristic :)
Ferry Market


Strolling the Embarcadero

No comments: