Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 31--Happy Birthday, Aidan!



















Today's our sweet boy's 7th birthday. Aidan is my one and only grandson and the oldest of the grandkids. From the time he was a little baby, we told him what a happy boy he was and he's always had the biggest smile, the cutest laugh, and an ability to charm everyone with those huge blue eyes. He's the most loving little guy, too, and just melts your heart with the sweet things he says. We don't get to see him nearly as much as we would like to, one of the hazards of living so far away...he's playing baseball right now and I wish I could go to his games and cheer him on. He likes cars and trucks and motorcycles and pirates, Go Fish and Old Maid, working puzzles, coloring and drawing, annoying his sister (haha) and playing outside in the sunshine. I don't have any of his very early photos on the computer--even 7 years ago, we didn't have a digital camera! But look how much he's grown. Happy birthday, Aidan! We love you so much and miss you every day. xoxoxo

2 comments:

Betty said...

Always a cutie! I remember him swinging from that tree in Ocean City. Hugs and kisses from Granny!

Sarah Durham said...

I almost cried! The pics of when he was so little kill me. I can not believe he is 7!